- Wrapp brings social mobile gifting service to the U.S. via Tech Crunch.
- The iPad revolutionizes iconic Hotel Bel-Air's room service via USA Today.
- Hue-tastic: Big Apple's new taxis are 'apple green' via New York Post.
- Smart Commerce: Microsoft's Kinect could replace your tailor (No Pins Required) via Fast Company.
- Burberry vs. Aquascutum: Leveraging heritage w/ new, relevant & contemporary branding via Millward Brown.
- The luxury pricing problem via Financial Times.
- Feast your eyes on the Pretzelnator, the first crowdsourced burger at McDonald's via Ad Week.
- What's hot on food trucks: Portable, customizable, and innovative dishes via Nation's Restaurant News.
- Email rules social media, even for fans via Restaurant Hospitality.
We love that this new model makes food more affordable, because customers aren't paying for name brands and "in-house" private label packaging. It also trends nicely with shoppers increasing desire to connect locally at farmers markets while minimizing precious time.
All we want now is a visual merchandising supplier to revamp the standard bulk displays to meet customers savvy and stylish shopping habits.
- 1 of 3