- A sea of pink as elegant as it is delicious. Reassess Róse.
- Social journeys that capture culture. Reexamine the Walking Stories.
- A limited edition collaboration from Erin Fetherston that's perfectly sweet. Rethink Biscuits on the Runway.
- Monochrome merchandising and customer friendly assortments. Resume the Window Displays from Italy.
- Jewelry in gluten-full miniature from Monaco. Reconnect with Miss Bibi.
A gossip-worthy moment at the world's largest confectionery emporium. Reopen a fashionable Product Placement.
- Three short films about the whimsical life of a dessert-obsessed girl. Review Candy L'Eau.
- Economic change that's gratify beyond an impulse purchase. Review Basics are the New Black.
- Stylish picnic gifts that embrace history and Britishness. Repeat Designer Hampers from 2008.
- A statement for modern life, depicting the conjunction of high low. Revisit Supermarket Chic.
We love the retailer’s take on combining lifestyle objects with one important statement piece. This standout presentation is an example of marketing, brand, and creative collaboration that is relevant to multiple trends in food, fashion, and consumer packaged goods.
Similarly, the kickstarter campaign The Present by Scott Thrift of m ss ng p eces, tells the story of the seasons using subtle gradients of pure color to mark the equinoxes & solstices throughout the years. Using a custom microprocessor commissioned to accurately turn hours into months, the color wheel is a reminder not to sweat the small stuff.
We love the kaleidoscope and predict this style of imagery and color-blocking will be a strong trend in advertising. Check it out.
- Wrapp brings social mobile gifting service to the U.S. via Tech Crunch.
- The iPad revolutionizes iconic Hotel Bel-Air's room service via USA Today.
- Hue-tastic: Big Apple's new taxis are 'apple green' via New York Post.
- Smart Commerce: Microsoft's Kinect could replace your tailor (No Pins Required) via Fast Company.
- Burberry vs. Aquascutum: Leveraging heritage w/ new, relevant & contemporary branding via Millward Brown.
- The luxury pricing problem via Financial Times.
- Feast your eyes on the Pretzelnator, the first crowdsourced burger at McDonald's via Ad Week.
- What's hot on food trucks: Portable, customizable, and innovative dishes via Nation's Restaurant News.
- Email rules social media, even for fans via Restaurant Hospitality.
- 1 of 4