Similarly, the kickstarter campaign The Present by Scott Thrift of m ss ng p eces, tells the story of the seasons using subtle gradients of pure color to mark the equinoxes & solstices throughout the years. Using a custom microprocessor commissioned to accurately turn hours into months, the color wheel is a reminder not to sweat the small stuff.
We love the kaleidoscope and predict this style of imagery and color-blocking will be a strong trend in advertising. Check it out.
- Wrapp brings social mobile gifting service to the U.S. via Tech Crunch.
- The iPad revolutionizes iconic Hotel Bel-Air's room service via USA Today.
- Hue-tastic: Big Apple's new taxis are 'apple green' via New York Post.
- Smart Commerce: Microsoft's Kinect could replace your tailor (No Pins Required) via Fast Company.
- Burberry vs. Aquascutum: Leveraging heritage w/ new, relevant & contemporary branding via Millward Brown.
- The luxury pricing problem via Financial Times.
- Feast your eyes on the Pretzelnator, the first crowdsourced burger at McDonald's via Ad Week.
- What's hot on food trucks: Portable, customizable, and innovative dishes via Nation's Restaurant News.
- Email rules social media, even for fans via Restaurant Hospitality.
- Versace for H&M sells out in 24 hours in UK according to Vogue. Will the sell through be similar in the US tomorrow?
- eBay the latest in a string of retailers to open a QR Code based pop-up shop just off Oxford Street in London.
- A 'Black Friday' shopping ritual launches in Mexico this weekend.
- Trickery on the artisanal food bandwagon.
- Nissan is aiming for a high-profile niche market when it comes to selling its new utility van: food trucks.
- 1 of 4