- A sea of pink as elegant as it is delicious. Reassess Róse.
- Social journeys that capture culture. Reexamine the Walking Stories.
- A limited edition collaboration from Erin Fetherston that's perfectly sweet. Rethink Biscuits on the Runway.
- Monochrome merchandising and customer friendly assortments. Resume the Window Displays from Italy.
- Jewelry in gluten-full miniature from Monaco. Reconnect with Miss Bibi.
A gossip-worthy moment at the world's largest confectionery emporium. Reopen a fashionable Product Placement.
- Three short films about the whimsical life of a dessert-obsessed girl. Review Candy L'Eau.
- Economic change that's gratify beyond an impulse purchase. Review Basics are the New Black.
- Stylish picnic gifts that embrace history and Britishness. Repeat Designer Hampers from 2008.
- A statement for modern life, depicting the conjunction of high low. Revisit Supermarket Chic.
We love the retailer’s take on combining lifestyle objects with one important statement piece. This standout presentation is an example of marketing, brand, and creative collaboration that is relevant to multiple trends in food, fashion, and consumer packaged goods.
- 1 of 5
- next ›