We love the retailer’s take on combining lifestyle objects with one important statement piece. This standout presentation is an example of marketing, brand, and creative collaboration that is relevant to multiple trends in food, fashion, and consumer packaged goods.
Similarly, the kickstarter campaign The Present by Scott Thrift of m ss ng p eces, tells the story of the seasons using subtle gradients of pure color to mark the equinoxes & solstices throughout the years. Using a custom microprocessor commissioned to accurately turn hours into months, the color wheel is a reminder not to sweat the small stuff.
We love the kaleidoscope and predict this style of imagery and color-blocking will be a strong trend in advertising. Check it out.
- Wrapp brings social mobile gifting service to the U.S. via Tech Crunch.
- The iPad revolutionizes iconic Hotel Bel-Air's room service via USA Today.
- Hue-tastic: Big Apple's new taxis are 'apple green' via New York Post.
- Smart Commerce: Microsoft's Kinect could replace your tailor (No Pins Required) via Fast Company.
- Burberry vs. Aquascutum: Leveraging heritage w/ new, relevant & contemporary branding via Millward Brown.
- The luxury pricing problem via Financial Times.
- Feast your eyes on the Pretzelnator, the first crowdsourced burger at McDonald's via Ad Week.
- What's hot on food trucks: Portable, customizable, and innovative dishes via Nation's Restaurant News.
- Email rules social media, even for fans via Restaurant Hospitality.
- 1 of 4