news bites: 4.23.11
- Hong Kong developer sees a future for more 'art malls' in China. Could the concept, dubbed K11, translate globally?
- London studio of Solve Sundsbo, known for a style of digitally manipulated imagery that could be described as a modern mannerism, captures the McQueen Exhibit and the mannequins are actually models.
- Bergdorf Goodman invites consumers to design and crownsource a Fendi 2Bag on Facebook.
- Pop Pub, a spinoff from NYC latenight favorite Pop Burger, launches this Friday and Grub Street has the details on new menu items that target three distinct dayparts.
- Karl Lagerfeld and Rachel Bison premiere their film shorts for Magnum Ice Cream at the Tribeca Film Festival.